Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Introduction into Kerala Cuisine

Hi All,

 This is my little introduction to the blogs that I am going to write. The blogs that I would be writing would be mainly on Kerala cooking and apart from that Indian cooking in general. I am writing these blogs, hoping that it will help people who are new to cooking in general as well as people who would like try out making Kerala cuisine specifically.

A basic introduction on how I got into cooking, was just for the fun of it. I initially started cooking simple dishes in my house and now I am able to make almost all types of Kerala food ranging from starters, juices, desert, Veg and Non-Veg. I love every bit of time I spend in cooking. The best part of cooking, is that it can be very simple if you really want it to be..

As I go along, I would be sharing other light moments that I had while cooking for my friends and family..

Happy reading.. and Happy Cooking..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment